ATOM 2 vs. VT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having held the VT3 in my hands, read and understood the specs, it's my next computer for sure. I have no use for reading my own or my buddy's gas pressure though. We're using REAL manometers :wink:

Thanks for all your input it makes sense I'm leaning towards the VT3 or the Aeris T3 but wonder how the VEO 250 stacks up? I've read that there are more issue with false battery life and screen going blank.

I also looked at the Atom2 Vs the VT3. Eventually decided to go with the ATOM 2 for me and EPIC for my wife and am VERY happy with the decision.
I made the decision after comparing the font size on the Atom2 Vs the VT3 and realized that there isn’t a lot of difference. The spacing between the information tags is a bit bigger but other than that all information is the same (except for the O2 loading bar that requires switching to the alternate page but this is not an issue since the computer will switch automatically as needed).

Very easy to read underwater. ATOM 2 hands down.
BTW, between the ATOM2 and EPIC, I would go with the ATOM2 since the screen protection sticker fits the round screen where the Epic does not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom