Atom 2 Transmitter Problems...help!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The software comes with a sample log. Create a new log and plug in the computer. All the settings will automagically fill in

HI tassdiver this is SOC from Melbourne, I have had prob with atom 1. Then wiated for update to atom 2, lasted 2 dives. Then 3rd dive same prob not picking up transmitter + plus comming up in Gauge mode with el 2. I have lost all confidence in the atom.

This was my PM.
Hi, Oceanic has a forum and you might want to ask this there. Are you saying time is of the essence, like you need to figure this out in an hour or leave it behind?

I've got an Atom and may, just may be able to help.

From the time and day I assumed Oceanic was unlikely to respond quickly and I know the frustration of not getting how to play with new toys. I get a pop up with a PM, don’t know if it’s standard but thought there was a chance the OP would see it sooner than rechecking the thread.
Doug was right there soon after, once again impressing me with Oceanic’s customer service.

I just bought an Elite T3 with Transmitter. It was a display unit and therefore the battery on the wrist unit was low. After I ensured that the settings were correct and that the transmitter's number was set in the computer I checked the status and got the TMT1 NotAvAil. I assumed that if the battery in the wrist unit was low that the battery in the transmitter is probably low as well. I just replaced batteries in both the computer and transmitter, checked the settings, and checked the status again. I got the same result.

The transmitter is not connected to my first stage yet and I'm concerned that I might have done something incorrect or that the transmitter might be a dud.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thanks Doug. I will attempt that as soon as I can.

P.S. You are awesome at customer support!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom