Atmos2 Console Dive Computer -SPG -(Miami,FL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sobe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings:
I bought a used package from an ex-member that was getting out of the hobby, and really dont need two of these. (Im keeping the one with the additional knife and compass :crafty:)

Trying to sell this quick and cheap, local of course preferred but can ship with tracking number. I am taking offers.

http://www.diveaeris.com/Images/p_computers_atmos2_combo1.jpg
(on ebay for waaay too much @$479)
Aeris ATMOS 2 Scuba Dive Computer Console - eBay (item 360214955839 end time Mar-30-11 13:54:00 PDT)
DiveAeris.com - Scuba Gear, Scuba Equipment and Dive Gear
It offers an analog: temp gauge and air supply.

The console has a spot in the back for a dive knife and spot on top for a compass: BOTH OPTIONAL aka not included. My unit has them so if you want to see an example I can show you. But are available all over the interwebs. As long as you aren't a pain - it comes with a free and installed screen protector!

Atmos2 has a tech inserted battery at conch divers w/receipt. (Manual says user can do it, but I take no risks!)

I used mine for first time that day and it was perfect - only down side is the computer cables dont come with it - but again are optional.
(not sure if Im getting one, you can do everything fine without it)

Manual is here for technical questions and to print off (doesn't come with one) http://www.diveaeris.com/12-7129-r02.pdf

$180 +shipping - sound fair?
or $180 cash pick up if local and I travel from Merritt Island to Key West a ton.
thanks - PM me if price is too high, remember Im a newbie:dork2:

IMAG0249 by grovegod, on Flickr

IMAG0248 by grovegod, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sounds good to me, but i am new too, could be interested but it will mean shipping to the UK

Call me crazy, but wont the shipping costs kill the deal?
I guess preference would be:
local meet up, then comes shipping to lower US, then comes everywhere else.

If you are serious I could swing by USPS and see what they would charge..
thanks!

PM received and replied - SurvivorDiver.
ps. I have some other stuff Im not going to use that I got in the "lot" if you are a new diver (I have a feeling you wont want the XXL wetsuit) haha

Call me crazy, but wont the shipping costs kill the deal?
I guess preference would be:
local meet up, then comes shipping to lower US, then comes everywhere else.

If you are serious I could swing by USPS and see what they would charge..
thanks!

It is possible that the shipping cost will make the good deal not so good, if you cannot sell locally let me know with a shipping cost and see if it worth it.
Thank

Hello. I would like to offer you $140 and I would pay the shipping, of course. Would you ship to Alberta, Canada using US Postal Service ?

Andrew Klinzmann

thanks for the responses, Pms and emails. Im back home and sorting out offers and who is local and whatnot.. Again I would much rather local because Im new to diving and area and the more divers I meet the better! :)

Back
Top Bottom