Atlantic Pro Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cs570

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am taking an advanced open water course with Atlantic Pro Divers in Jacksonville this weekend. Does anyone have any experience with them? They seem like good people from talking with them.

I am taking an advanced open water course with Atlantic Pro Divers in Jacksonville this weekend. Does anyone have any experience with them? They seem like good people from talking with them.
I haven't taken any classes from them but I have bought gear and had mine and my wives regs serviced there and they're a top notch outfit. Bob is always a pleasure to deal with and his wife and the rest of the staff are also knowledgeable and a great bunch. Plus their boat if freakin awesome, probably the best in NE Florida. They're by far my favorite LDS.

I did my AOW with them last year. Great staff and instructors. The best part is they're the only shop in the NE Florida I could find that does checkout dives offshore in Jax. The rest all do spring dives or you have to do your checkout dives in the SE. I found the experience to be completely worthwhile because the challenges of a calm spring are much different than the ocean (also a lot more fun! the springs bore me).

Bob runs a great shop and his boat is awesome!

Day 1 of 2 for advanced open water is in the books. The crew at apd has been very accommodating. Instruction has been top notch. And the diving has been great. If tomorrow goes as well as today, which I'm sure it will, I will be recommending everyone I can to check them out.

My wife and I completed our Open Water certs with Atlantic Pro Divers earlier this month and had a great experience. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff and they have great prices on gear. We'll definitely be back for our AOW in a month or two.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom