Athens Treasure Hunt 4/26/03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
Checking out their Website it looks like there is going to be a Trasure Hunt April 26th. I thought it might be a good chance to get the group together to start another dive season.

The date of the treasure hunt is April 26, according to the website...the 23rd is a Wednesday.

That's what I meant. lol Don't know what's happening to my memory - I can't even remember what's supposed to be the next thing to go.

Thanks,

Could one of you moderators fix the date in the thread title?

Texass once bubbled...
That's what I meant. lol Don't know what's happening to my memory - I can't even remember what's supposed to be the next thing to go.

Don't worry about it, Des. My memory is............

Uh.......

What were we talking about? :confused:

Des....I could tell you what goes next but....I forgot! :eek:ut:

Since the treasure hunt is 2 weeks prior to our next trip, it would be a good time for a couple of dives to kinda knock some rust off. But, if it's cold, (and it will be), I'll be in need of a buddy. Anyone else interested in looking for golf balls in chilly green water?

ScubaTexan PM'd me that he's planning on going. He said there were a couple of others thinking about it, too.

I've had something come up and I can't go to Athens on that day, now. I've got bronchitis this week :( and it's forced me to push some plans I had for this weekend back a week, so no treasure hunting for me. But, I hope a bunch of you do get to go and have fun. Get a golf ball for me...

Hope you get over it soon. Maybe I'll catch ya at PK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom