Athen's Scuba Park April 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I missed it guys but I am still working on the honey do's. If things keep going this way I might be done by wensday. This should have been an 3 hour job but it looks like it is going to take me around 20. LOL

WaterWayne:
OK, I'll bite: how warm was it?

Probably mid to high 70s, if I were guessing...

ScubaTexan:
Probably mid to high 70s, if I were guessing...

75f....vis was not so good.

I don't know about that 75. My 'puter still said 72, I don't care what you guys say.

I took 90 some odd pictures and got a few good ones. I will work on posting them on my website tomorrow. I sure do like my camera.

Athen's is Athen's, sometimes it's great vis and other times it's bad. Calvin and Shannon are really trying to bring in the customers with warm southern hospitality. It's a great place for the family with swimming, kayaking, and use of their pool. All included with the price of admission. Showers have been updated, new canopys and new porta potties all over the place. They are evening out the roads next week. Good for them, maybe they will get that million yet!

Debraw:
Calvin and Sherry are really trying to bring in the customers with warm southern hospitality.

I think you mean Shannon... :) LOL

That's what I said.... go look at that post again. eyebrow

Ok i have posted a page of pictures I took while at Athen's on Sunday. I used a Sea and Sea DX5000, no strobe. I took approximately 90 pictures and got a few good ones out of the bunch. There were some good swim throughs with the mock cave system, buses and planes.

Athen's Scuba Park photos

Debraw:
... pictures I took while at Athen's on Sunday.
I like the self-portrait. Thanks for posting.

Willie

Thanks, I thought that was a cool shot myself. I could have taken the picture without showing the camera if I had been thinking a bit clearer. I was worried that my dive buddies would be looking for me if I hung out to much more taking those shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom