Athen's Scuba Park April 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may just get to change my profile to 16-50 this weekend! Debra, don't forget the stamp! I still need a stamp for last weeks dives heheh.

We're in DFW area this weekend, but have commitments that will keep us from diving Sunday. Yall have fun and be safe. I also am skeered of Athens after it turned my hair green- I gotta keep my priorities straight.

Yeah, that is the down side, the green hair. My logbook stamp is packed now, just like I would pack any other important piece of dive equipment!!! See you Sunday!

I am going to do my best to be out at the Athens park on Sunday for a few R&R dips. :)

Debraw:
Yeah, that is the down side, the green hair. My logbook stamp is packed now, just like I would pack any other important piece of dive equipment!!! See you Sunday!

You need two stamps so you are fully redundant. One primary and a backup bungied under your chin. Double stamp pads would be in order also, I would think.

Have fun!

Debra, does not look like I will make it Sunday. We had some damage from the storms yesterday. I am on clean up duty. Have fun.

ZzzKing:
You need two stamps so you are fully redundant. One primary and a backup bungied under your chin. Double stamp pads would be in order also, I would think.
That is too funny. :laughing:

Willie

Roll Call

Texdiveguy
Khacken
Debraw
Troyw

Dutchman- Scratched on clean up duty!
Lukiedukie- maybe

Had a wonderful time out there! It is nice to dive in some warm water. I am looking forward to next time. Thanks for the fun and the navigation lessons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom