Athen's Scuba Park April 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am going out to dive at Athen's Saturday April 29. I plan on getting out there around 9AM and we will be at dock 8. Come on out for a day of diving!

Debra, looks like Saturday might be thunderstorms, any chance you might go on Sunday as well?

I might make the trek down there to do that. I'm off this weekend and was looking to go diving anyways! I'll post tomorrow and let you know.

I might just go out there Sunday for a dip or two.

Put conditioner in your hair before you hit the water especially if your a blonde.
( that goes for you too Alan :D )
Rinse your gear well afterwards and have fun with all the toys there.

Timeliner:
Put conditioner in your hair before you hit the water especially if your a blonde.
( that goes for you too Alan :D )
Rinse your gear well afterwards and have fun with all the toys there.

Frank thanks for the reminder---I had forgot that part!! Yea still waiting to hear back from my tech instructor on a poss. lake training section this weekend,,,,so still not sure about Athens. Frank have fun with the BBQing!!!! :)

Ok i am going Sunday now instead. Shop will be busy Saturday and I need to be there. I already have a few people lined up who are coming by. Well there goes my big plan for being off every Saturday for the next two months. It lasted one week. LOL, oh well....New thread starting for Sunday the 30......

See you out there Sunday! Dock 8 right? What time is everyone meeting? Oh, and for those who don't know me, I drive a red 350Z, it sticks out in the sea of trucks and SUVs heheh.

Back
Top Bottom