Athens May 20-21 Anyone???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be out Sunday morning doing my Rescue dives....if I'm not totally wiped out afterwards, I'd love to do another dive with you, Jen :)

Great! I'll look for you ScubaTexan. I'm interested to hear how your rescue class goes. I'm taking that one next.

Debra - I'll look for you, too. My friend is certifying with your dive shop. I spoke with you on the phone the other day!

I hope to see you both and others as well!

So I will see you Sunday morning GalScuba. I guess we will meet up at SIS set up. I will be driving a blue ford taraus. ST I good luck on the class I was hoping to take it with you but I could not figure out the schdule. Work and diving. See every one Sunday

Unapunterx@aol:
I usally go to athens about every outher weekend with a few ppl from choo choo dive . if your talking about lochlowminn

Umm, no, this would be Athens, Texas, not Tennessee....but you're welcome to dive with us anyway! :)

Awesome GalScuba see you at Athen's. I will have a reserved space number and I will post that in the next couple of days.

Debraw:
Awesome GalScuba see you at Athen's. I will have a reserved space number and I will post that in the next couple of days.

I'll be looking for the post, I should be able to make it out there Saturday. I haven't been to Athens in a couple of years, so it'll be a change from the ordinary for me.

I was out there last weekend. Water is getting pretty warm there. Upper 70's. Visibility wasn't very good. More aquatic life as the summer appoaches, however, mostly at the platforms hehehe.

I noticed last week that they have ropes going to most of the stuff on the caves side. Makes navigation easier.

Don't know if I will be able to make, have to get permission from the social coordinator heheh.

Back
Top Bottom