Athens May 20-21 Anyone???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is anyone planning to dive Athens May 20-21? I will be there and looking for a dive buddy! Let me know!

I might be up for it. I have yet to dive Athens. Let me check with the social and financial director. I will let you know with at least a week before.

I will try to line up a few others to go dive.

You should join us for the Windy Point outing that weekend. Lots of swampers to meet and dive with.

Willie

I wish I could, but that would be quite a drive for me on the weekend from Stillwater, Oklahoma. :wink: I also have a friend who is certifying that weekend at Athens, so I'm doing the whole moral support thing, with the benefit of getting a few dives in for myself. :)

I will be out there diving on Sunday and maybe Saturday if I can get someone to watch the shop, but Sunday for sure. Would love to dive with a fellow swamper!

I have to work May 20 and I'm not sure about Sunday, yet.

I will try to make it out there. Hopefully the vis has cleared up a little bit, but if not, doesn't hurt to work on nav skills hehehe.

galscuba:
Is anyone planning to dive Athens May 20-21? I will be there and looking for a dive buddy! Let me know!

Blonde Alert:

Put Lots of Leave in Conditioner in your hair before each dive ~~~~
rinse and repeat afterwards.

'helps keeps the green out of your locks :wink:

I have dove Athens before and am aware of the "chemicals". HA! I didn't end up with green hair last time, so I'm hopeful yet again.

I may be able to make it Saturday. I'll know closer to then.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom