Asia trips and coronavirus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are following all governmental guidelines with regards to the Coronavirus. Your trip is still going ahead because Thailand is not banning entry to travellers. We understand it is disappointing to have to rearrange your travel plans but the circumstances are outside our control.
Worldwide Dive & Sail

Health - Thailand travel advice

So Singapore now imposing a 14 day quarantine for travelers coming back from ASEAN countries, so including Indo. How would that work transiting through changi? Doesn’t matter to us as we canceled but looks like we would not have been allowed to do so

Looks like the SF Bay Area "shelter in place" notice has nixed my plan to go to Raja Ampat next week. This is almost a shutdown but not quite, all non essential travel not allowed, through April 3rd for now.

Bay Area orders 'shelter in place,' only essential businesses open in 6 counties

Now I need to talk to the operators and see if they will flex on this (whether to postpone or allow me to recoup some of the funds).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom