Aruba Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orb56

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just spent 2 weeks in Aruba. Did 11 dives with JADS, including 3 shore dives (1 Twilight), 5 wreck dives and 3 drift dives. I have nothing but good things to say about JADS. The boat is large with easy wide access ladder off the back. Large rinse barrel for my camera and sun glasses. The most divers we had on any dive was 5 (plus 2 divemasters) most of the dives had either 3 or 4 divers. The divemasters Ernie, Anwar, Christy, Rudy and JP are all great attentative guides that let you dive your own air. Anwar was always right there for the pick up after the dive and to assist you onto the boat. If I had to pick the best wreck I would say it was the Jane Sea, it's huge and very impressive. The Antilla was nice as well as was the Debbie II. The weather was hot, sunny and windy every day for the 2 weeks that we were there. All in all a great holiday with some great diving.

Just spent 2 weeks in Aruba. Did 11 dives with JADS, including 3 shore dives (1 Twilight), 5 wreck dives and 3 drift dives. I have nothing but good things to say about JADS. The boat is large with easy wide access ladder off the back. Large rinse barrel for my camera and sun glasses. The most divers we had on any dive was 5 (plus 2 divemasters) most of the dives had either 3 or 4 divers. The divemasters Ernie, Anwar, Christy, Rudy and JP are all great attentative guides that let you dive your own air. Anwar was always right there for the pick up after the dive and to assist you onto the boat. If I had to pick the best wreck I would say it was the Jane Sea, it's huge and very impressive. The Antilla was nice as well as was the Debbie II. The weather was hot, sunny and windy every day for the 2 weeks that we were there. All in all a great holiday with some great diving.

I love diving with JADS as well, glad to hear you had a good time! Heading back on the 17th...how is the water temp this time of year?

I love diving with JADS as well, glad to hear you had a good time! Heading back on the 17th...how is the water temp this time of year?

Temperature at the surface was about 80ish and at the bottom varied from 75 to 77 depending on current and depth. Visibility was between 25-35 feet. Have fun - say Hi to the gang from Bill and Pat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom