Article: The Spar: "The Cutter with the Most Gold"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great article mike! Thanks for sharing this!

Loved the pictures. We dove the spar last summer. I was so fascinated with the large sand tigers that I missed a shot very much like yours. Vis was down a little that day and my pictures were murky.

We were scheduled to dive it again the next day, but were weathered out. Definitely on the trip list for next year.

Loved the pictures. We dove the spar last summer. I was so fascinated with the large sand tigers that I missed a shot very much like yours. Vis was down a little that day and my pictures were murky.

We were scheduled to dive it again the next day, but were weathered out. Definitely on the trip list for next year.

The Spar since Hurricane Irene is a whole new dive now since she is lying with a strong list where as before she was fully upright. We hope the sharks will return next year as do you. She is a great wreck to photograph.
Regards,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom