Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can put the filters on upside down? :11:

Gotta go check ours.

Well... since I only had one wall mount filter plate but three wall phones... I had to improvise. I plugged the filter into the top of the wall phone and the line from the wall jack into the filter. It is supposed to be the other way around. Filter plugged into the wall jack and then the phone line plugged into the filter.

Sure sucks to be me with my blazing 56K dial up and a best friend 200 yards away with DSL! (Ma Bell has heard from me quite a few times this past year!)

At least there is not a bit of snow on the ground, and tomorrow will be 63 degrees.

'Preciate the information! My in-laws are upgrading their office equipment to wireless. Might as well test it before it gets installed, heh, heh...

Uncle Pug:
I wish I had cable! Then I could eliminate DishNetwork! But alas... were are enjoying the quietude of country living.

To run Cable they'd need to find your driveway.

So small task, that. :11ztongue

---
Ken

I will never get Cable, and DSL is most likely in about the same time frame. Eight miles away they have both, go figure. So it’s 56k dial up for me.

Country living is great, and I will never go back to the city. But if I want high speed, I will have to go two way satellite, or terrestrial wireless. Both are expensive, but I think the satellite option is more reliable.

Back
Top Bottom