Bali dive resort&spa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The thing is that diving ONLY Tulamben will have you dive macro 80-90% of the time.
You probably know that Nusa Penida is an island hence it takes you some time to get there, Tulamben is 1,5h away from the closest place ferrying or doing dive trips to Nusa Penida, which will need 30minutes boat ride.Also I don't know whether Villa Markisa does trips to Nusa Penida, they are pretty much focused on macro diving on Tulamben.
With your schedule, I don't think you can stay on NP, you would be wasting too much time.

What I can suggest you is that you book a couple of nights in Padang Bai which is the nearest resort still on Bali but close to Nusa Penida by boat. You also book a daytrip to Nusa Penida with a dive operator on Padang Bai (Geko dive is my favorite, they do 2 morning dives in NP back at 2PM) . PB is even closer than Tulamben on the way back to the airport.
On your last day at Villa Markisa, you dive in the morning, even in the afternoon, take a transfer with your wet equipement to Padang Bai (you can arrange with any driver in Tulamben approx 25-30USD. ), the day after you will be diving NP back at 2PM, time to dry your equipement so the day after you can take your flight.
Solid advice, Luko. Thanks very much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom