Arr matey, carve it into my Skin!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba_Jenny:
Ahoy maties!

Bloody Jenny Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Now where are those blushing pirates???
and Rum? Where is the Rum???
We shares a sur name woman! We must have relations in close places.... aaarrr. Was yer father me father's second father on ye mothers side?

My only question is this:

Someone obviously went to a lot of effort to get this publicized. So why not publish a Pirate Lingo to English translation manual for this event? Dowt!!! Another idea for someone to steal. Arrr!!

diverdown247:
My only question is this:

Someone obviously went to a lot of effort to get this publicized. So why not publish a Pirate Lingo to English translation manual for this event? Dowt!!! Another idea for someone to steal. Arrr!!

Maybe this will help.....you scurvy dog :wink:

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

I tried a few phrases on those, didn't seem very accurate.

For example: It's time to steal a ship.... this didn't come out very Pirate like.

I would have thought.... Tis time to plunder a vessel matey.

arrrr betide mateys, belay the topgallantstuddingsailmast, it be time fer grub

Ahoy, tis' that time o' the year again, argh!

Arrr, for the next 36 hours pirates rule the wa'es once again, argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom