Arr matey, carve it into my Skin!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy maties!

Bloody Jenny Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Now where are those blushing pirates???
and Rum? Where is the Rum???

I be the Cap't o' ye wenches.... an' all ye wenches say, ye pirates ought not have the rum. Rum an' Vodka be ours, an' if ye pirates do not comply... ye will walk the planks in most shark infested waters 'round!

Ye pirates must learn... ye wenches shall rule the seas! The sooner they comly... the easie' their life shall be! Arrrrrr! Now... pirates, go fetch us some Rum!

mania:
Ahoy, please can somebody rescue me?
I have been captured
Princess Mania
Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

Lovely avatar :wink::14:.

erparamedic:
Ye pirates must learn... ye wenches shall rule the seas! The sooner they comly... the easie' their life shall be! Arrrrrr! Now... pirates, go fetch us some Rum!

I be wit' the Cap't on this one, lassies. If the pirates be acting up, they'll be walking the plank!

Arrrrr.... us wenches will prevail! Pirates back down or ye shall be stripped o' yar booty, and tossed to the sharks! Must we make an example? Just watch us! Arrrrr!

Ahoy, go ahead, make my day, gar! :pirate4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom