Arr matey, carve it into my Skin!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Wench! Yur sposed to bring me, the Pirate King the grog! Aye, best make that rum!

Jamdiver:
Lovely avatar
Ahoy, because I'm a princess. At least for today Aye, me parrot concurs

Walter:
If it's da ole man o' de sea ye be awanting, it's me ye'll be getting.

Aye, will you fight for me with all these horrible pirates? Aye.

Princess Mania

Well shiver me timbers and blow me down. Yo ho and a bottle o' rum. Yer on yer own princess. Pirates are nothin' but one-eyed scurvy dawgs. If ye wanna swing from a rope with me though, we might werk a deal....

John L.

Dread Pirate Roberts:
Silly Wench! Yur sposed to bring me, the Pirate King the grog! Aye, best make that rum!

you ragged scallywag if you want any of this wench later....you best be bringing me the grog with a smile and make it snappy

Ahoy fellow scallywags and wenches! Tis I, Bloody Davey Vane aground on a desert island with nye grog, parrots or wenches. Tis night in these waters and no moon to fix a course on. Miss'n them Caribbean waters with fine young wenches about.

Yo Ho and may ye be blessed with good winds and fine mateys!

Capt. Davey Vane

- tis a day for a pirating... any dive booty has to be a giving me 10% as levy or yee be walking the plank !!

today I are be mostly parading as .......Blackbeard the 2nd ..

i offer free grog to all ye buxom wenches in return for services rendered aharrr... :wink:

But if you have dogbreath or festering swells you'll be left to the sea dawgs i warn ye !

Aye, frozen prairie pirates.. who would''e thought? Gar.

this here be a jolly day today, arrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom