Arizona Scuba March SoCal Trip??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic:
We were thinking about this trip, but then realized we need to get started with the OW classes with Kris and Mindy's group of kids, so San Diego will have to wait a couple of months. :frown:
Ya I saw on your calendar that you were bailing out on me, that's why I didn't ask you again. Oh well, guess I'm flying solo with the SoCal group again, it ain't the first time and won't be the last I'm sure. I'll be thinking about you conducting class while I'm diving the kelp in Catalina. NOT :D

-Garrett

Dive-aholic:
We were thinking about this trip, but then realized we need to get started with the OW classes with Kris and Mindy's group of kids, so San Diego will have to wait a couple of months. :frown:

I bet Mindy wouldn't mind you going.... anything for the water to warm up more here she's all for. Heck she might even pay your gas money for the drive out there :D

I went out on the Yukon and Ruby E this weekend. Temp was 52!!! Vis on the yukon sucked 8' Ruby E was better, 1-15' vis. I also dove La Jolla Cove on Sunday. AWESOME DIVING!!! 56 temp 20' vis. I saw Horn Shark, a seal, 20 lobsters hanging out at the Rockpile. Very cool place.

booth22:
I bet Mindy wouldn't mind you going.... anything for the water to warm up more here she's all for. Heck she might even pay your gas money for the drive out there :D

Oh, that weekend we'll be in the pool. She'll be okay. It is an indoor pool, isn't it. :huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom