Are These Moving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found them still. Easily moved and easily stopped. Focus and also check your breathing.

Start - Stop. Start - Stop. Start - Stop.

It's like watching a new driver learning to use a clutch for the first time....

Tamas:
Not a movement for me.....maybe that is the same reason why I cannot see anything on those damn 3d pictures people stare at for hours and see all sorts of funky things.

Or maybe I should go and "herb" up before they will start to do things?!

Me either. I've never been able to see a damn thing with those 3D pictures. Never. Not even when people TOLD me what the image was. LOL

I can make them move by moving my focus point around but if I look at one point they're quite stationary.

Fish_Whisperer:
Me either. I've never been able to see a damn thing with those 3D pictures. Never. Not even when people TOLD me what the image was. LOL

I believe those 3D pictures are a hoax!! However, I did have someone tell me it may be because I am farsighted that I cannot see the image...

Ok at first I ddi not believe that they were not animated since they are gif files (not saying all gifs are animated but they are the only format that can be animated) so I saved the files edited and saved as a jpg and it still worked. I did notice holding my breath stoped all motion and not blinking also stoped all motion. It was like when you are looking through a scop and you take a breath before locking your target you have about 5 seconds where everything is perfectly still and relaxed.

Besides the methods to cheat it the first one barely moved though now again it would give a little movement where as the third once moved slowly but at constant rythem.

Back
Top Bottom