Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darlin', just let me know when you guys finalize your pans for the next dive and I'll do my best to be there.

BTW - I dove Lake Norman Quarry this morning and had one of my best quarry days yet. Great viz, warm water, good dive buddies. Wish you and the other NCWD folks had been there.

Can't wait to see where we all go from here - I predict great things!!!

All the best and safe ascents to everybody,
Grier

suthnbelle:
See all the fun you've missed Grier! We do have a great group of divers here and we're working on getting another website. We do love our Scubaboard and I know I'll always be over here. Scubaboard has tons of information that can never be found in a smaller website and the chance to meet divers from all over the world. It is just nice to have a more personal club website where we can all ramble and talk about whatever. Maybe post a funny picture or two that wouldn't pass muster over here. Too bad we can't share our DIW photos. :D

Today is the absolute last drive from Angier to Charlotte (I'm sick of moving boxes and my back hurts!) so I will be offline until later this week. I don't think my DSL is on at the Charlotte house yet. Once I get it up and running I want to post about getting together at Bluestone later in the month, and also about our NCWD one year anniversary which is Oct 8! We need to plan a dive get together and cook out for that date. Also, I will be having a surprise visitor (someone from SB) in mid-late September that you all have to meet. Another excuse for a dive!

Mel :cheering:

Grier,

Check on the trip section, I have a poll for either September 17 or 24, right now it is looking like September 24th with Cape Fear Divers out of Carolina Beach.

Linda

LindaBluedolphin:
Grier,

Check on the trip section, I have a poll for either September 17 or 24, right now it is looking like September 24th with Cape Fear Divers out of Carolina Beach.

Linda

If there's a way to be there, I will...

With a group like ours, we can leap over this little Dale hurdle with ease! Just a minor glitch in the system...

Back
Top Bottom