Are SCR safer than CCR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Icarusflies --

We at Off the Wall Adventures (www.offthewalladventures.com) are hosting a Rebreather Demo sponsored by Advanced Diver Magazine on February 25th, 2007 here in Lakeland which should give you a lot of information and the opportunity to demo several different units in the pool (Inspritation/Evolution, Megalodon, Optima, and KISS Sport). It's limited to 30 participants and you can register at Advanced Diver Magazine (www.advanceddivermagazine.com).

As Stefan (Caveseeker7) mentioned above, I teach SCR (Dolphin, Azimuth) and CCR (Kiss) and would be happy to discuss anything and everything with you in depth. You can even do a Rebreather Experience with me using SCR and/or CCR. I dive West Palm about one weekend per month. If you're intrested, PM me.

Doug

P.S. Stefan -- thanks for your kind words.

Thank you Debersole;

This is great info and I certainly PM you as soon start the process. I need a lot od advice about the type of rebreather to buy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom