Are moderators still active on Rebreather World?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's been a minute, and it's nice to see the Deco Stop still being thought fondly of.

How were you able to post the article O-Ring? Do you have a backup of the site or something?
Because... just sayin'... the domain name's for sale.
Wow, there's a blast from the past. Hope things are well, Matt. I can't remember where I dug that up, but I do not have a backup of the site anywhere. My guess is that Rax or Spectre would, but I lost touch with both of them years ago.

Things are great. I'm married and living in Vermont near the shore of lake Champlain, working for HPE/Cray on the fastest and most powerful computers ever built. Finding some balance by foraging mushrooms while walking my dog in the woods.

I've got two teenagers now, both got certified in August. I got a dive in (the first in years) with my son in September, and my daughter's going to be doing a week of liveaboard coral restoration diving in the Bahamas in June.

Re: Rax and Spectre... I might still be able to track one or both of them down. I'll see what I can find out. It's a pipe dream at the moment, but it would be pretty incredible to breathe life into TDS again.

Things are great. I'm married and living in Vermont near the shore of lake Champlain, working for HPE/Cray on the fastest and most powerful computers ever built. Finding some balance by foraging mushrooms while walking my dog in the woods.

I've got two teenagers now, both got certified in August. I got a dive in (the first in years) with my son in September, and my daughter's going to be doing a week of liveaboard coral restoration diving in the Bahamas in June.

Re: Rax and Spectre... I might still be able to track one or both of them down. I'll see what I can find out. It's a pipe dream at the moment, but it would be pretty incredible to breathe life into TDS again.
Congrats! Another angle would be Soggy. I lost touch with him as well, but he was doing some admin work before we sold the site so he might have made a backup at some point.

working for HPE/Cray on the fastest and most powerful computers ever built.

What’s the architecture generally? Parallelism, neural net stuff, LLMs, graphics, Nvidia, etc.

Reactions: OTF

Ever dive that mine in Rutland? Is it any good?

Congrats! Another angle would be Soggy. I lost touch with him as well, but he was doing some admin work before we sold the site so he might have made a backup at some point.
Chickdiver says that Spectre and Soggy are both active on her Facebook page, but thinks that neither one dive anymore.

Soggy is a FB friend of mine. It doesn't look like he dives anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom