Are Henderson Wetsuits Worth the Extra $$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys:
Any suit that stretches easily, won't keep you as warm. If it stretches easily, it compresses easily as well...

Exactly. I have a 3mm hyperstretch suit that I wear when the water is warmer, and a 7/5 hyperstretch suit that I wear in the colder months. I am 6'3" 230lbs, so I appreciate the stretch I get with the Henderson, and I am willing to sacrifice a little warmth to get it. If warmth was my main concern, I would check out the insta-dry suits.

Good luck!!

Scott

ScottZeagle:
If warmth was my main concern, I would check out the insta-dry suits.

Every one I've heard from on the Insta-Dry suit loves them and talks about how warm they are and how 'dry' they are. I know they cost a lot, but they've almost got me wanting to go buy one.

ScottZeagle:
Exactly. I have a 3mm hyperstretch suit that I wear when the water is warmer, and a 7/5 hyperstretch suit that I wear in the colder months. I am 6'3" 230lbs, so I appreciate the stretch I get with the Henderson, and I am willing to sacrifice a little warmth to get it. If warmth was my main concern, I would check out the insta-dry suits.

Good luck!!

Scott

Hey, 6'3, 230... that sounds a lot like a linebacker physique... You must be in amazing shape... Ha, ha, ha ROTFLMAO!! ha...

Oh sorry... Hey did the suits get there??

scubatoys:
Hey, 6'3, 230... that sounds a lot like a linebacker physique... You must be in amazing shape... Ha, ha, ha ROTFLMAO!! ha...

Oh sorry... Hey did the suits get there??

Hahahaha...you are a funny guy....:monkeydan

Haven't seen the suits yet, but UPS is probably swamped right now...thanks!

Back
Top Bottom