Are any SCUBABOARDERS going to the PRO BOWL???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Aloha Ohana,

Just checking in from Maui. We have a big crew heading over to Oahu for the Pro Bowl this weekend. It should be lots of fun. I haven't been in a few years but I remember having a great time at the game and afterwards too. Will any of the Hawaii Ohana be at the game? It might be cool to meet some of you folks.

On another note, how's the diving been there this week? It's been rough over here, most of the shore dive sites have been washed out due to heavy surf and surge. I'm gonna forget about it for a few days and enjoy a mini vacation in the big city! Anyone want to try to meet up for a brewski?

Shaka Doug,

At the place I work, I've already seen Lawrence Taylor, Harry Carson, Pat Williams (vikings OL), Steve Smith and Ted Hendricks. I can't wait for the game!

I took the day off but because I'm financially strapped, I still haven't got a ticket! I will do my usual, get my ticket in the parking lot before the game. Usually can find cheaper tickets out there.

What hotel are you staying at? The players and their families are staying at the Ko'Olina Resort and the Hall of Famers are staying at the Hilton in Waikiki. I hope you have fun!

Chris

It's been a tradition in the fishb0y household to spend the cash and enjoy the Pro Bowl with the 2 older keiki while the wife enjoys her day doing girly stuff (kinda changed this year due to the little one)... unfortunately it's getting to the point where I need to take out a small loan to go to the game. Luckily it was a decent game this year, so almost money well spent:14:

The game was a good one! Working the day before was a treat. I saw so many past and present players it was fun to be at work. There was a BBQ set up in front of my work area and players, cheerleaders and fans were everywhere! Maybe it would've been just as fun at the Ko'Olina but it was great to be working on Friday.

I watched the game at home because I didn't want to take my son to Aloha Stadium to 'find' tickets in the parking lot. Maybe next year.

Chris

stay away from those wild pro bowl girls, shaka doug.

and if you don't at least post pictures!

Just got back and it was a great weekend! I posted this a little late and then never had access to a computer so I wasn't able to follow up. We had fun though. The game wasn't half bad and all the parties in the parking lot were a blast. Saw several players around town and down at Dukes on Sunday. Whew...kind of glad it's over now. Need to get some sleep!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom