AquaZoo 02-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This is a two tank dive with S FL Diving HQ. The site is named AquaZoo it is 50' to 70' and considered a basic Open Water Dive. Marine life is reported to be both plentyful and playful.

You can sign up online and this makes it simple for everyone to opt in or out on their own as they see fit.

This boat is a catamaran and has lots of deck space. There are FIVE exits so you won't have to shimmy across the deck and wait on that "other guy" to get ready at the last minute to get in. The boat holds 35 people so their are plenty of slots available so noone has to fight over spots or get left out.

We've got plenty of time to arrange sleeping quarters and meal considerations. I have never done this spot but have dove with this outfit. They anchor to the site which makes the descent and the return safety stop a very easy process.

Lets hear from those of you who went on the chick dive for a description of the dive, what to expect and what to prepare for!

Hope to see everyone there.

After you sign up with S FL Diving HQ list your name on the SB Calendar.

34 spots left!

Ah the Aquazoo, I haven't been there since the ban on shark feeding. How much are they charging? Does anyone know if this is a cattle boat?

The site is amazing.... Very friendly sting rays just waiting to greet you. I found the dive to be one to repeat often. My plans are to be on this dive, but I wont know for certain for a few more days...

Sounds like fun... Camping at Scuba_jenny's
Tried to sign up.. but dont know which boat we are going out of...and there were no options for saturday the 19th...

Jenny- Follow the S Fl Diving HQ link. CLick Reservations. Reigister and get a username/ psw. On the Calendar hit the "+" button. Under Feb. Look at the 19th there is a listing title "AquaZoo." This boat as of now will be the Coral Princess. The AquaView and the Coral Princess are the same Make/ Model boat. The other boat in their fleet is a ten passenger single hull and booked full for the Rodeo25.

PS- only 33 spots left!

I'm in! Whoo hooo...
Anybody got some (nitrox) tanks I can borrow???

Ok, so that is three of us so far.
Hmmm...perhaps... Better get diving so they can get refilled with 36 :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom