Aquarena Center report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is much belated, but hey...I'm a teacher it was TAKS week (don't get me started).

Hit the water on April 18 with Bill (Bogrady) for three hour-plus cleaning dives, first in "Cream o' wheat" and progressing all the way to "riverbed". The coontail is pretty thick in areas, but I was fascinated to watch how effectively Bill was able to float it out of there in huge clumps. Of course, we stirred up the water pretty well with our cleaning efforts but, as usual, the flow swept it clear in short order. Great conversation during SI's. Gary (gds1278) joined us for dive number three.
Sure wish I hadn't had to bail on that fourth dive, but it's a looong ways home. The drive was worth it, though, and I can't wait to return!

Much thanks to Bill and Gary for a great day of getting underwater!

p.s. Bill, drop me a pm with an address, and I'll send a cd of the video footage. It's not National Geographic quality, but it'll work as a typical amateur "momento clip".
Gary, yours is on the way!

This is much belated, but hey...I'm a teacher it was TAKS week (don't get me started).

Hit the water on April 18 with Bill (Bogrady) for three hour-plus cleaning dives, first in "Cream o' wheat" and progressing all the way to "riverbed". The coontail is pretty thick in areas, but I was fascinated to watch how effectively Bill was able to float it out of there in huge clumps. Of course, we stirred up the water pretty well with our cleaning efforts but, as usual, the flow swept it clear in short order. Great conversation during SI's. Gary (gds1278) joined us for dive number three.
Sure wish I hadn't had to bail on that fourth dive, but it's a looong ways home. The drive was worth it, though, and I can't wait to return!

Much thanks to Bill and Gary for a great day of getting underwater!

p.s. Bill, drop me a pm with an address, and I'll send a cd of the video footage. It's not National Geographic quality, but it'll work as a typical amateur "momento clip".
Gary, yours is on the way!

I want a copy..............:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom