Aquarena 1-8-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great diving today at Aquarena with Mack and Ryan! Here's a couple of pictures I took...including one of those big gar Shawn, Brandon and I saw last week.

John...what is the task the diver is doing in the second photo?

That's Mack. It looks like he's clearing moss out of the sandy bottom that the aquifer filters through into Spring Lake. That stuff would take over given the chance.

Like K-Valve said, I was removing some moss from one of the springs. I really enjoy the instant gratification you get when you pull some plant life out of a spring and watch the sand boil.

Nice pics from K-Valve and Ryan. I really enjoyed diving w/ you guys. FYI, Ryan is now an official Swamper.:D

Hey K-Valve here's my Picasa Album. This Album has some old photos in it too. The new ones are at the bottom.

Picasa Web Albums - DiveMasterJack - Aquarina

Nice shot of the turtle. I like the pics of the overgrowth as well. I Bet Ron would be interested in some before and after pics to include in the Scientific Diver class. Maybe we can work on getting him some. That will give you more time with that fancy photo rig.

Sent in a request to dive Saturday morning (1/19/08), Erica sent email saying no buddy was yet available for Saturday, :( but that she'll keep on trying. :blinking:

Erica also said she has a diver interested in a Sunday dive but so far has not found a buddy for him/her. :confused:

Any takers??? If not I'll guess I'll head over to the Comal and hassle some perch and bass.

CJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom