Aquarena 1-8-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've volunteered to dive the springs this Sunday afternoon at 1:00. Bogrady is set to join in. Scubashawn and K-Valve are on the list as well. The weather forecast is sunny, high of 77 with a 10% chance of rain.:D Anyone else care to join us on what looks like will be a near perfect day?

I corrected the date. I guess I should have asked Santa for a calendar!

I've volunteered to dive the springs this Sunday afternoon at 1:00. Bogrady is set to join in. Scubashawn and K-Valve are on the list as well. The weather forecast is sunny, high of 77 with a 10% chance of rain.:D Anyone else care to join us on what looks like will be a near perfect day?

:D From the FOX7 Weather department here is the Sunday Forecast: High: 78 Low: 63
SUNDAY Partly Cloudy More Sun

Like Mack said an awesome perfect day to dive.

You can find this on www.myfoxaustin.com

If my chest cold improves I may head south to dive Travis Sat. or Sunday. Weather does look good from most of Texas over the weekend. :)

I'm in for Aquarena on Sunday...Travis works for me on Saturday if TexDiveGuy or anyone else is interested. I was thinking about either going out to Mansfield, or maybe laying some line deep out at WP.

If anyone is interested in Travis for Saturday I need to know soon. I'm supposed to go out to Houston, but I'd like to find a reason to stay home! :D

Isn't the 8th Tuesday?

I'll be out there this sunday with a group doing dry suit training (I'll just be tagging along). I plan to have my camera too. Maybe I'll see you there.

I also requested my volunteer hours next weekend. 1/12 and 1/13 in the afternoon.

I would be up for the dive on Sunday but I dont have my diving for science certification yet. I plan on getting it soon so I can dive one of the greatest places in Texas. Hope everyone has a good time!

Great diving today at Aquarena with Mack and Ryan! Here's a couple of pictures I took...including one of those big gar Shawn, Brandon and I saw last week.

Attachments

• Gar-w3.jpg
    Gar-w3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Mack2-w3.jpg
    Mack2-w3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 68
  • RioGrandePerch1-w3.jpg
    RioGrandePerch1-w3.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 57
  • LgMouthBass2-w3.jpg
    LgMouthBass2-w3.jpg