Aquaman signing in!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afraser31

Reaction score
Hello-
I don't know if it will work or not but I'm new in the forum. I was looking through the web hoping to find someone or somebody to share the world of diving. I'll be brief, I'm a male, certified open water diver (5 months), and single. This August (6 weeks away) I'll be going diving off the coast of Santa Barbara-The Channel Islands for three days. Has anybody ever dive in that area? Want to talk?

Thanks for for patience....

Aquaman

Heya afraser31,

Welcome!

San Diego diver here but yes, been diving in SB. Actually, I was up there very recently. Beautiful place up there!

=-)

Somebody of the opposite sex to dive with, as the "Scubababes" here can be quite vicoous.

ID

BTW........Welcome to the Board

and ID knows ALL about vicious scubababes, don't you? :p

Welcome to the best place to be when you're out of the water, Aquaman...

Cheers, (wet-behind-the) Ears
:)

Not us we're just a bunch of pussy cats! Now the scubadudes - they're another story :D

A very warm welcome from Canada Aquaman.

Hello Aquaman, welcome to the family here at Scubasource. I'm a San Diego Instructor and have been diving in that area many-many times. You can't beat the Channel Islands when you factor in the diverse marine life, visibility and cost. You're gonna have a blast! Which boat are you taking up there?

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Hey Aquaman... do you have room in your dive bag for a scubakat? Welcome from the Puget Sound!

-kate

Sorry about not taking anybody since the boat is full! About 30 divers applied for the trip. The trip included underwater photography, spearfishing, and many more. Sorry fellas. Perhaps next time! Anyway, thank for welcoming me to the board. I look forward to sharing many exciting dives and trips. Will get back soon. Thanks!
Aquaman :)

Back
Top Bottom