Aqualung SEA Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I might have short fat conical filters, I'll have to look. If there are some in the box, they're probably intended for TUSA 1st stages. But they might fit.

Which brings me to another question, anyone interested in a box of TUSA parts at a very reasonable price? Awap and I bought a large lot of SP and TUSA parts, we have no use for the TUSA stuff.

Those regs come up regularly for sale here, I've managed to find sources for everything except those filters, so if you have any that fit I'd be keen to take some of your hands. Cheers.

Thought I'd update this thread for those interested. The SEA and later Cousteau are not identical and do not use the same service kits. The balance chamber end plug uses a different O ring and the yoke inlet is different. Of course as previously mentioned in another post, the Cousteau uses an 8mm hex friendly balance chamber end cap and ip adjuster while the SEA uses screw driver slots.

The ends and inlet are all interchangeable but you will need 2 different O rings, one for balance chamber end plug and on that sits inside inlet to, I assume, stop the filter rattling around as it does in the SEA.

I much prefer the conshelf yoke knob that is used on the SEA as opposed to the later Cousteau knob, the Cousteau knob is much longer.

Last edited:
If anyone has a line on the SEA balance chamber end cap O rings I'd be grateful. I have some Cousteau kits but the O ring on that version is smaller/thinner and leaks. In fact all the O rings save port plugs and balance chamber would be nice. Cousteau kits are expensive and other than 3 o rings (end cap and two on yoke inlet) and filter a Titan kit will provide all needed.

Last edited:
Can you measure them to determine the size?
If not, try printing the Trident oring page and compare them to the sheet. I would suggest you double check the printing of the page by comparing a know size to the one on the page to make sure it scaled correctly. I just tried it on my printer and it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom