Aqualung Impulse 3 Snorkel experience...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

New diver here testing out my snorkel before my pool dive next Saturday. I purchased this snorkel over the Oceanic based on the wider barrel of the snorkel and the more contoured mouth piece.

I went with the aqua red to match my setup and this is my experience with the snorkel. I had a little hard time getting it connected to the side of my mask, I own the Atomic subframe.

Once I got it to snap in it held very nicely and I began my snorkeling. The snorkel is awesome, I could breath with zero resistance and as I would dive down to the pool and come back up I could clear the water with a very slight exhale and get my breath of fresh air.

I could also clear my water from the reservoir just by exhaling slightly. The center of the snorkel has a check valve that doesn't let water to enter the base, very handy as your mouth remains dry and gives you a large airpocket to expel the water on the top of the snorkel with just the slightest exhale.

I really loved this snorkel and am very pleased with it's angle as I'm snokeling, looking at the bottom of the pool or slightly ahead. Thumbs up....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom