Aqualung Calipso Oxygen Rebuild Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

veriqster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi.
I have a hard time finding a rebuid kit for a Calipso Oxygen (my LDS does not cary Aqualung in general though they are certified to repair them - used to be a dealer).
If anybody has any sugestions or leads on such a kit I would appreciate if you could share the info.
Happy Diving.
N.

Hi.
I have a hard time finding a rebuid kit for a Calipso Oxygen (my LDS does not cary Aqualung in general though they are certified to repair them - used to be a dealer).
If anybody has any sugestions or leads on such a kit I would appreciate if you could share the info.
Happy Diving.
N.

Aqua Lung.com.....then go to dealer location tab.......type in your address and it'll find a dealer nearest to you.

Calypso, Titan, Cousteau all take the same overhaul kits. Part number 900010.......

Thank You!
if by any chance you know somebody who sels them online or could acomodate a mail order I would appreciate that info as well (PM me if you feel like that is a touchy matter).
Thank You again.

Back
Top Bottom