For Sale Aqualung Aquarius and US Navy Doubles Manifolds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budprop

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Vintage Aqualung Aquarius - $125

First up for grabs is a very nice Aqualung Aquarius regulator set with a near-pristine first stage and second stage with all the important parts intact. Hoses are only a couple years old and the stickers are all there. I have it set up with a Sherwood Shadow "octo" - one of the first "air 2" designs. Also on the reg is an old-school but fully functional US Divers SPG.
I had this serviced when I got it a couple of years ago and have dove it twice - it is a good reg setup and works as it should.
I did remove the mouthpieces but both regs take standard mouthpieces.

I am asking $125 shipped within the U.S.

US Divers Doubles Manifold - $40

This is a new US Divers K valve doubles manifold. It was found in a box of old dive gear in a locker at a Navy dive school in Hawaii. Never installed, never used, pristine.

UNK Doubles Manifold - $25

This is an unknown brand k valve doubles manifold that, unlike the US Divers one, comes apart for easier servicing of tanks. I used this one quite a bit on a twin-50 setup until I decided there was a better way. This has some signs of use, but the chrome is clean and it has been well-maintained.

I'll take $175 shipped within the US for the lot.

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpg
    IMG_2217.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2220.jpg
    IMG_2220.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg