Aquacat fees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all - if you've recently gone on the Aquacat, would you be willing to chat with me about the fuel surcharge and port fees?

Thanks much for any info!

Its a discussion board. Just post details, other people might be interested or have answers.
I booked through a dive shop and they just told us the fees are over $600pp. It's more than double what we've always paid, and they are asking for it months in advance. Feels very weird.

I booked with the AquaCat directly via AllStar's website, and the deposit doc I received from them states:

Fees are $360.00 per person

I booked through a dive shop and they just told us the fees are over $600pp. It's more than double what we've always paid, and they are asking for it months in advance. Feels very weird.
Looks like the shop is trying to get you for extra fees. Wonder if they will even be around in those few months?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom