Aqua-Lung Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Appears that you have to pick a LDS to purchase item..they give you a choice of several in the area accordingto the zip code you put in..I would think that the LDS gets the sale and Aqualung either credits the LDS or pays them a commission for being the area dealer.I am sure the LDS gets something out of this or just watch Aqualung being dropped by them.

The move to online sales for many companies is based on a completely erroneous understandings. Often, they fail to understand why EXISTING online operations are successful. They simply assume that an online merchant presence is much like the "build it and they will come" model. That, combined with their brand, will make everything successful.

And in some cases, they never really INTEND to succeed.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

they will ship directly to your house. you as the consumer have the option to either have the product delivered or pick it up at your lds.

But they are still selling those god-awful looking snorkels with huge top that no one with any brains would use diving. They are behind the times.

so does this mean that LDS's are going to be able to start selling AL on line also?

I knew AL would have to come to this eventually as they are getting left behind in the dust... but this sure makes them look like a hypocrite after bashing online sales for so many years.

Your going to love this, the customer can have shipped direct and pay shipping or have shipped to LDS without shipping.

The LDS is going to get a merchandise credit toward future purchases for handing the shipped product, but no credit toward their minimum annual sales requirment.

The stuff direct will cost more than at the LDS because AL wont even do the measley 10% that every AL dealer can give.

The question is, will the LDS's accepting shipment charge the customer for assembly because the customer is receiving unassembled product.

they will ship directly to your house. you as the consumer have the option to either have the product delivered or pick it up at your lds.

hmmm.... just joined and this is your first post.

do you work for Aqualung?

All you need to do is enter zip code 86404 and select Scuba Training and Technology Inc. / TDL and it will come directly to us and we will then turn it right around to you after we set it up and we will cover your shipping. As an Aqualung dealer I think it's a cool system. It's not perfect and i dont have a lot of control over it but it's a start.

<im at dema this week and will not check posts till the evening - if you need something text me>

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom