For Sale Aqua Lung I-200C 2022 model great color…

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
  • Bluetooth connects wirelessly to the free DiverLog+ app
  • Using your smartphone, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i200C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology
  • Remotely control all your i200C settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive
  • 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
  • User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at
  • supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
  • Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
  • Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
  • Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
  • User selectable deep stop with countdown timer
  • History Mode records last 24 dives
  • User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
  • The interface allows for easy settings preview and updates
  • Retail $470 you find $389 and this one $250 plus $10 shipping
Reply roadshadowww@yahoo.com
  • C26B5C2E-EC9D-417C-B6F3-FDDFB863C1EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom