APS Mantaray hollis f2 Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you aren't set on the Mantaray fins, I have a pair of F1 fins i'm trying to sell. Size Regular.

If you aren't set on the Mantaray fins, I have a pair of F1 fins i'm trying to sell. Size Regular.

Hi Chol13,

Your post is several months old now but I wanted to check to see if by chance your F1's (size Regular) are still available. I bought a brand new pair 2 weeks ago and sadly lost one to the sea on my first dive in British Columbia waters. The drawback of the negatively buoyant fin!!!

Regards,
BC

Hi Chol13,

Your post is several months old now but I wanted to check to see if by chance your F1's (size Regular) are still available. I bought a brand new pair 2 weeks ago and sadly lost one to the sea on my first dive in British Columbia waters. The drawback of the negatively buoyant fin!!!

Regards,
BC

That sucks. Two weeks old, and one is missing. I'm so sorry. The fins I have are still available. I am trying to sell them as a pair, just fyi.

That sucks. Two weeks old, and one is missing. I'm so sorry. The fins I have are still available. I am trying to sell them as a pair, just fyi.

It does suck, doesn't it? :-( I'd absolutely buy the fins as a pair. What condition are they in and how much do you need for them?
Thanks so much for your response,
Bonnie Carlstrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom