April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok great thanks. We will check them out sometime tomorrow after we get settled in! Now if the bad weather will go away and no more tornados hit us today we will be gone for a week! I dont want my flight delayed!

Is there a place to buy gear in Cozumel? My husband bought some booties online and he bought the wrong size last minute...imagine that...so he is going to bring them but we was wondering if there was a store that sold booties. We are diving with living underwater and they are picking us up at our resort...is there a place in town?

There are several dive shops that sell equipment in town. Remember, EVERYTHING is imported onto Coz, so prices might be a little high compared to what they are at home.

There are a couple shops, either on Calle 3 Sur (3rd street south), or Calle Aldofo Rosa Salas (the next street just to the north of 3rd.) and just a block or so off the water.

It's the one way headed inland where on the corner of the Ave. Milgar (water front drive), there is a sealife mural painted on a column that is shaped like an icecream cone, (for lack of a better discription.)

I've made some small equipment purchases from them in the past, and the prices weren't too out of bounds. Also talk to your dive shop, they may have a suggestion.

There are several dive shops that sell equipment in town. Remember, EVERYTHING is imported onto Coz, so prices might be a little high compared to what they are at home.
The shop that's one block south of the clock tower was selling the same spool and line for a safety sausage for $20 that we recently bought from Leisurepro for $14, but we later saw the same one at Aqua Safari for only $14. I'm not sure if Aqua Safari's prices are that good on everything else, but it was a nice surprise.

Are there any meet-ups planned for week of the 23rd to 30th? I'm planning on checking out Wet Wendy's at least once during the week. Is anybody else heading there?

Are there any meet-ups planned for week of the 23rd to 30th? I'm planning on checking out Wet Wendy's at least once during the week. Is anybody else heading there?

I'm game :D

we went to ww yesterday and loved it. got several things to take back. We are staying at the Sabor for the 2nd time and we will not stay here again. Not the same as it was when we stayed last time and not no where near the service. Can say more when I get home

Have doubled my lionfish kills. I had 26 last summer and have added 26 this week! Too many out there! Had lionfish ceviche yesterday on the way back from the hunt. YUM!
Been a great trip and is flying by! One more dive day. Haven't stayed still long enough to post much! When I'm still I'm asleep...

Bajo la palapa otra vez...

Sally!!! Seawolf5 (Julio) here!

I've gather you're back at work, poor baby!!! It was very good meeting you ladies at Wet Wendys. next time, I'll wear bigger wings on my hat. You, Jewls and her mom were a hoot. We'll have to do this again in both land and da wata, getting some pez leones! Hasta la proxima and write when you can!

It was fun meeting y'all at Wet Wendy's, we had a fab time in Coz. Hope we can meet again. Here's some photos of us.
https://picasaweb.google.com/ellete...Jy_8LH3bQ&feat=directlink#5598867179135498226

Hi All..
In coz from april 26th to may 3rd..stayin at the Casa Del Mar..I am the third in the group..looking for company..My dive buddy ended up in a relationship and her boyfriend is going..hahaha

Looking for people to habg with, i dont want to be a third wheel..

Diving with..DIVE WITH MARTIN..

here is my email....leaving tomorow...firemn131@netzero.net

All the best.
john

I guess I've still been on Island time as I haven't posted on SB in over a week since I've back. Having lots of fun fixing up my pix and almost ready to post. It was great to meet you Pelegicsal, Seawolf and Mark! I wish more of you could have met us WW's, but that's ok, maybe next time!!!

KLee, I have to give you a shout as I wasn't able to make it on Sunday at FA. My friend and I snorkeled way to far south and just couldn't make it back fast enough....plus they closed the beach bar early that night. Sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom