April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here the abriviated list for the second half of the April...

We'll be there 4/16-4/23, diving with and staying at Blue Angel. Stop me and say hi if you see me - you can't miss me, I'm a 6'4" white guy with dreadlocks down to my ass. We can normally be found in the afternoons on and around the square with margaritas at Wet Wendy's or buckets of beer and pizza at Mosaicoz.

Cheers!
David

Greetings, Rescue Diver!!!

Let's see...Friday the 8th did 2 dives w/ Gaby Loco @Sta Rosa and Cedral Walls, and a night dive w/ Julio (my Taijutsu student) @ Chankanaab Shallows. Saturday the 9th again w/ Gaby to devil's throat and Cedral Wall, and Sunday the 10th w/ Eddie to Columbia Deep and the wreck C-53, does that sound feasible? I had these mucho good fish tacos w/ a corona on the side, man...that stuff makes you forget (ha, ha, ha, ha)

Greetings, Rescue Diver!!!

Let's see...Friday the 8th did 2 dives w/ Gaby Loco @Sta Rosa and Cedral Walls, and a night dive w/ Julio (my Taijutsu student) @ Chankanaab Shallows. Saturday the 9th again w/ Gaby to devil's throat and Cedral Wall, and Sunday the 10th w/ Eddie to Columbia Deep and the wreck C-53, does that sound feasible? I had these mucho good fish tacos w/ a corona on the side, man...that stuff makes you forget (ha, ha, ha, ha)

I resubmitted this, as I just found the reply (direct) button (ha, ha, ha,)

Ah, yes Juilo, my night dive buddy! Didn't know you were on SB. Nice to meet and dive with you in CZM.
Karen

Greetings, Karen!!!

Hope things are going well for you. Have a couple of pics from that night dive (I suck @ taking pics, that's why only A COUPLE came out OK, ha, ha, ha, ha) Care to see a few? I'll try to figure out this whatchamacallit SB pic sending thang, and then we'll see if I don't send them to China or something.

Julio

Greetings, Karen!!!

Hope things are going well for you. Have a couple of pics from that night dive (I suck @ taking pics, that's why only A COUPLE came out OK, ha, ha, ha, ha) Care to see a few? I'll try to figure out this whatchamacallit SB pic sending thang, and then we'll see if I don't send them to China or something.

Julio

I would love to see your pics from the night dive. That was a great dive!

I only have 3 more days then I will be there. We are diving with Jeremy with living-underwater on the 22 and 23. Might book more when we get there. We are staying at the Sabor. Anyone else gonna be there 21-26 at Sabor?

Heather and I will be there the 21st - 28th. Staying at Vista del Mar and diving with Scuba Mau. Were kinda new to this and hope to meet some of you while we are there.

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom