April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Palancar Cuevones and Dalila, in between, and Cedral - was gorgeous and full of life.
Water temp read 76... A little chilly toward the end but saw a list of favorites and killed a little lionfish. Fed him to a hungry anemone.

Last edited:
Good method of id, Jewls, now all we need on that day is about fifty short senoritas with dark hair in a pony tail (ha, ha, ha, ha) me? I'll have wings on my hat (Airborne!) see you there!

Just booked a last minute trip.

Coming down April 9th - 17th.

Hotel:Suites Bahia.

Diving: Not sure who I'm diving with at this point.

Headed to Fiesta Americana tomrz. I'll see y'all at Wet Wendy's on the 7th @ 7 pm.

You can recognize me at WW on the 7th by looking at my avatar...
I'm a big blonde who'll probably walk up and ask you if you''re SB.

Leaving in just a few hours! WOOT WOOT!!!

Btw, changed my profile pic so you guys can find me. See ya'll soon

Leaving in just a few hours! WOOT WOOT!!!

Btw, changed my profile pic so you guys can find me. See ya'll soon
We still have 6 days to wait. Are you wanting to get another Wet Wendy's SB night together for later in the week? Maybe the 12th? I think some more Sb members arrive then if I remember correctly.

Just got in from Wet Wendy's. It looks GREAT! Food was yummy and the margaritas as tall as usual.

Back
Top Bottom