April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pulled the trigger yesterday:

4/23 - 4/30, Suites Bahia, probably diving with Aldora.

Turk9

nice, hope to catch you around town. Coming with your son?

Sharky,

Christopher can't make it this time around. He was there with me in October and will be going again this next October. If you recall, on his very first ocean dive they forgot to bring his requested 100 cu ft tank on board, with a look of panic on his face, your lovely wife urged you to give up your big tank to him, which you did. Thank you again for that. He is now very comfortable in the ocean, but has become addicted to the steel 120's that Aldora uses. I usually make the walk to Blue Angel at least once per trip for lunch, love their chicken nacho platter with a nice big strawberry margarita. Maybe I will see you there. If I do, lunch is on me.

Thanks again,
Turk9

Sharky,

Christopher can't make it this time around. He was there with me in October and will be going again this next October. If you recall, on his very first ocean dive they forgot to bring his requested 100 cu ft tank on board, with a look of panic on his face, your lovely wife urged you to give up your big tank to him, which you did. Thank you again for that. He is now very comfortable in the ocean, but has become addicted to the steel 120's that Aldora uses. I usually make the walk to Blue Angel at least once per trip for lunch, love their chicken nacho platter with a nice big strawberry margarita. Maybe I will see you there. If I do, lunch is on me.

Thanks again,
Turk9

glad to be of service, I remember those "first time" jitters. anything to make those early dives more enjoyable, so one can get hooked on diving with the rest of us. :)

Yes, Eva has made some very nice additions to the menu at BA, hope to see you there.

Suites Bahia April 8-13th then back in June 1-8th for a Skuba Goober reunion and new member recruitment tour staying at Villa Blanca :snorkel:

Hola ,

Going for the third (!) :D time in a year at the OGC starting the 7 of april . Probably dive with DWM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom