April in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I've got a last minute trip planned for the 17th through the 24th. Diving with Aldora, and staying at their Villa. I'll probably be solo, if anyone wants to hook up for a dive, food, or drinks.

Let me know.

Scott

Last edited:
Just finished my first night reef dive. Best dive ever!

We saw six octopus, lots of large grouper feeding, eels, sleeping nurse sharks. Plus the colors on the night reef under artificial lighting are spectacular. This is the highlight of my trip so far.

I'm lovin this place.

Just finished my first night reef dive. Best dive ever!

We saw six octopus, lots of large grouper feeding, eels, sleeping nurse sharks. Plus the colors on the night reef under artificial lighting are spectacular. This is the highlight of my trip so far.

I'm lovin this place.

night diving in Cozumel is always awesome! I hope we get to do a few on our trip coming up in 8 days!!!:D

I see you are at Scuba Club... how are you liking it? You need to post a trip report here on SB when you get back!

robin

I will post a trip report later with pictures. For now, I can say that Scuba Club is exactly what I wanted. The diving is outstanding, we all are enjoying the dive masters and crews. Boats are uncrowded and the food is good.

I have not missed having TV, thats for sure. I think its time for my post dive nap.:D

Change of plans...no longer getting to dive with Pelagic this time. :( Have one day set up with Alison, still not sure about the rest of the week. Still love Troy, Alex, and Hugo at Pelagic, things just didn't work out for us to get to dive with them this upcoming trip.

Wow! the list continues!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm bringing come copies of my underwater photography book "Cozumel, Below" with me. Anybody down there while we are there (Apr.23rd-May3rd) wanting a very nice souvenier to show folks back home what you see while diving, come by Blue Angel and look me up.

see a full preview of the book buy clicking link below and do a search for "Cozumel, Below" on the Blurb website...

"SAVETHESHARKS" come diving with us at Blue Angel!

Wow! the list continues!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm bringing come copies of my underwater photography book "Cozumel, Below" with me. Anybody down there while we are there (Apr.23rd-May3rd) wanting a very nice souvenier to show folks back home what you see while diving, come by Blue Angel and look me up.

see a full preview of the book buy clicking link below and do a search for "Cozumel, Below" on the Blurb website...

"SAVETHESHARKS" come diving with us at Blue Angel!
A testimonial - My wife procured a copy of Sharky's book for me for Christmas, and it is stunning! Great work, Mark!

A testimonial - My wife procured a copy of Sharky's book for me for Christmas, and it is stunning! Great work, Mark!

Thanks Gordon, good reviews never hurt :D

Back
Top Bottom