April Fools Joke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wet their mouthpiece and sprinkle it with loads of garlic powder. Mint is to tasty and I would probably thank you for it.

better hope that person isn't asthmatic..... Garlic is an asthma trigger for some people.

I think suggesting messing with anyone's breathing passage is NOT a good suggestion.

- Shaving cream in the gloves or hood

- Ice cubes down the undergarment for those back zip folks. :wink:

- Attach a baggie to your pee valve and let loose a stream of lemon gatorade on everyone's dive gear. Hang the baggie on your stomach inside your dry suit so you can just press up on it while you're striking a stretching pose over their fins.
Be as loud as possible while relieving yourself, or be very quiet yet obvious. Might try soaking some cooked asparagus for added smell.

- poke someone with a toy shark during the safety stop while humming the jaws theme

- Wear some skin colored spandex with some rather strategic hair colored shading in certain spots. Have a massive "wardrobe malfunction" while suiting up. Don't forget to scream "woops" real loud.

better hope that person isn't asthmatic..... Garlic is an asthma trigger for some people.

I think suggesting messing with anyone's breathing passage is NOT a good suggestion.

Way to make something serious. :p

Use salt then.

Thanks for the info though.

Ice cubes in one boot or glove during the surface interval.

Ice cubes in one boot or glove during the surface interval.

the expression on someones face when they stick their foot in a booty full of peanut butter is pretty hilarious.

How about a couple of Alka-Seltzer pills in a pocket?
Should make for an interesting desent.

Now that would be funny.

I've seen someone's BC pockets filled up with dry cat food before at a local quarry. the fish will swarm around them nibbling it up. once a few start hitting it, it will draw in the others. :D

Got the food coloring a few years ago in Cozumel. Gift that kept giving - had pink feet for a day. A good look with sandals! :D

The best joke I heard of is for wet suit diving only,... but someone put red food dye in one of the boots of my instructor & green in the other. He put the red boot on first & had to take it off, when he saw the dye, he though he'd sliced a vein open or something. Scared him a bit for a minute, but then he's a big wussie about blood & stuff. By then, his foot was already dyed red, He didn't think about it, but a few minutes later put the green boot on. When he took them off, he had 1 green foot & 1 red foot for 2-3 days until the color wore off. Harmless, but embarrassing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom