April 25/26 diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be down for a weekend dive too. I'll let you know sometime near the EOW.

Mike,

I will be diving on Sat and Sun and could use a buddy. I'm going to be at BW, I'm staying the night Fri, Sat and leaving Sun evening.

One of my girlfriends is doing her checkout dives and I'm going for support. I'm not allowed in the water too close to the group so I could use a buddy if you want to do some simple diving.

I'll be using my new HID light that just came in...

MG

I am still trying to sort out what's going on. If I dive, it will probably be Saturday. I will be in touch tomorrow either way. Sorry for the lack of communication. :)

Mike,

I will be diving on Sat and Sun and could use a buddy. I'm going to be at BW, I'm staying the night Fri, Sat and leaving Sun evening.

One of my girlfriends is doing her checkout dives and I'm going for support. I'm not allowed in the water too close to the group so I could use a buddy if you want to do some simple diving.

I'll be using my new HID light that just came in...

MG

OH..GOD....Help us all , I see another statistic in the making...

Mike and Mike diving together..... They are doomed from the get go and the dive industry will never be the same.

Sarah/Casey.. save us all and rescue the two of them from each other!!:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom