April 25/26 diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I ended up doing South Monastery with Robin, Sarah, and Ericson. Our entry and exit weren't the most graceful but they worked and everyone got in and out safely. Had a great time taking pictures for the first half and then doing compass nav to avoid splatting against the rocks on our way in. I love how the critters just come out once you put the camera away...

I didn't take a lot of pictures and only kept a few.

When I first saw this pic kinda laughed at the big blue fish resemblance (perhaps I'm just too tired...)

I also have a face shot of Ericson that I like, just waiting on his permission. The shots of Robin and Sarah didn't come out good enough for me.

Rest of the pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/mikemill/Monastery42509

Mike.

Do you mean Erickson as in Scubajunkee????

He still dives, I haven't seen him in a year or two and if it is the one and the same he is a good friend!

Yep same one (He posted earlier in this thread). Yeah he told us all about you two.

Oh Man.....

I should have failed my Daddy duty and went, I would really liked to have seen him, And he is the only one I have Dived Monastary with!

That is one hell of a fantastic diver and a very trustworthy dive buddy!!

Oh Man.....

I should have failed my Daddy duty and went, I would really liked to have seen him, And he is the only one I have Dived Monastary with!

That is one hell of a fantastic diver and a very trustworthy dive buddy!!

Jim,

Such kind words...gonna make me cry with tears of joy.,..ok...maybe not. We had a blast, funny thing was that the last time I dove South Monastery was with you! How goes it? I see your avatar thread just won't go away...LOL!

-eR

Jim,

Such kind words...gonna make me cry with tears of joy.,..ok...maybe not. We had a blast, funny thing was that the last time I dove South Monastery was with you! How goes it? I see your avatar thread just won't go away...LOL!

-eR

Hey brother...

If I had known you where going I would have sacrificed my many duties and showed up to say hello and dive.

I had a ton too do and a lot of needed time to spend with my son....

Any chance you might make the SB Summer meet and greet??

And the Ericson pic:

Erickson....

What is that Long yellow thing in your mouth:rofl3:

Are you ever going to get a new camera.... That is an antique!

By the way buddy...long story short, My Photography has gone into production done by a pro producer and the shot of you with the egg yoke jelly is in the show... You are a star, Hope you don't mind!

Jim,

That IS a new camera! It's a Canon G10, got for Christmas from my fiancee. On another note, I just bought a 50D. No lenses yet, and probably no housing for a couple of years....gotta save up for a wedding first!

Now who would publish your work? JK! Hahaha! Me a star? I want royalties...royalties, I tell ya!

-eR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom