Approaching 50 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I'm pretty happy staying with basic OW certification. I only dive on cruises a couple times a year in warm water. Basic guided dives are fine with me. Don't need to go deep or fancy. Its recreation for me not a lifestyle. But I can see the attraction of going all in. If I was younger I probably would become much more involved. In the mean time I'm having fun.
There's this little beach diving place here in S. Florida that is very easy entry, easy diving, shallow, long bottom times. I know of many divers who are well past 65 who dive there regularly. Max depth is 23 ft.

congratulations on your #50.. keep blowing bubbles

Thanks, I'm pretty happy staying with basic OW certification. I only dive on cruises a couple times a year in warm water. Basic guided dives are fine with me. Don't need to go deep or fancy. Its recreation for me not a lifestyle.
Nothing at all wrong with that. Diving should be fun. As long as it is fun, you are probably not doing it wrong.

Just remember. Even on guided dives you are still the one responsible for yourself. Don’t rely on the guide to keep you safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom