Apo island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingdog5

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys any tips on apo island i had some friends stay and dive with the shop ther they said it was super.. but does any one know if you can stay on the other sde of the island in homestays .and how much is the diving at the shop any help would be great

again thanks for any ones help and time

dd5:D

hi guys any tips on apo island i had some friends stay and dive with the shop ther they said it was super.. but does any one know if you can stay on the other sde of the island in homestays .and how much is the diving at the shop any help would be great

again thanks for any ones help and time

dd5:D

Yes you can stay on the island with a homestay - never done it but have spoken to someone who did and found it very rewarding. I stayed and dived at Liberty Lodge. Not sure of current prices - it's been over a year. Email them and find out. Liberty Community Lodge.

hi,
Last year the diving rates are $ 25 per dive. I took a package of 10 dives and it took me $ 200 total. Great diving and great stay at the lodge. The only problem is there is not much water. The water there is a little bit salty so you can't rinse well if it's salty. The electicity is only available from 6-9 pm. Then its lights out. But the diving is great. It is still the best diving for me till now.

depends how long you wanna visit, one or two nights is ok, If you have to charge camera batteries you may have some essential problems with the low voltage and only 3-4 hours power daily. the macro-diving in the Dauin area is is by far better than on Apo specially the car-wreck and Ducomi-pier,but the Corals on Apo are unbeatable.

You also can stay in Dumaguete and dive with some local shops, Have a look at Mike Feeneys place, a great american guy with some good deals on his homepage...

cheers
Rhoody

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom