Apex wing, OMS backplate and harnes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishyak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This setup has only 5 or 10 dives on it. Always soaked in fresh water after use.

Apex 45 lb wing retails $350, yours for $250,

OMS comfort system harness II and aluminum backplate. $200 or best offer.
Note: this comes with the optional backpad and one pouch. I do not have the crotch strap (cannibalized for another setup). I don't know how many grommets it's supposed to have but I don't think I have them all either.

Whole kit and caboodle for $350. Shipping NOT included. I can mix and match the backplate/harness/wing if you want to mix it up.

I'm in the Durham, NC area for the next 5 days and then I disappear to Mexico for 3 weeks so I'd like to see this go sooner rather than later => shoot me an offer.:D

IMG_20131119_121018_225.jpgIMG_20131119_121043_547.jpgIMG_20131119_121142_078.jpgIMG_20131119_121214_692.jpg

Oh and the wing has a blue reef octo/inflator instead of the stock inflator. Works fine. As with all dive gear, service everything, be safe, and don't exceed your comfort and training.

price drop

wing: $200

Harness: $150

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom