Apeks Yoke to DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kirikuru

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi there,

I've got a question for the folks here. I've got a Apeks ATX200 with the FSR yoke 1st stage. Has anyone tried to use the "Apeks Din Adaptor Unit 300 bar" to convert the FSR from yoke to DIN ?

Thanks!
Ian

yes very simple, unscrew yoke nut, remove assembly and replace with din kit

din_adaptor_unit.jpg

Be careful when you screw it on. The reg body is made of brass and will strip easily. The first stage service manual specifies 12 foot-pounds of torque. You can use a regular 6mm hex wrench, just don't overtighten.

darkstar:
Be careful when you screw it on. The reg body is made of brass and will strip easily. The first stage service manual specifies 12 foot-pounds of torque. You can use a regular 6mm hex wrench, just don't overtighten.

My dive store did it for free as I bought the adaptor there ... seemed much safer that way to someone like me who is mechano-phobic!

darkstar:

Thanks for the tip! will becareful when I do it.
:05:

Come on. It isn't a rocket science. You can swap it at home with a few wrench.

hoosier:
Come on. It isn't a rocket science. You can swap it at home with a few wrench.

However, it is best to use a properly set torque wrench.

Takes 5mins. very easy. good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom